Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Prophet’s Love For His People


Something to think about…

How would you feel if you found out that someone was thinking about you more than 1400 years ago?

A few days before he left this world, the Prophet Muhammad was heard saying…

“I wish that I had met my brothers….”

His companions, who were around him said “We are your brothers!”

He replied : “You are my companions.
But my brothers are ….

“those who come after me, and believe in me without seeing me!”

This shows a glimpse of our Prophet’s love for us

And of course, we claim to love him as well.

But when love becomes limited to words,

it becomes meaningless.

And when the loved one’s advice is not taken seriously, it invalidates this love.

Don’t you think?

Isn’t it about time we follow our messenger? صلى الله عليه و سلم

Isn’t it about time we reconsider our lives?

Please pass this around, perhaps you would be a reason to awaken the love of the Prophet in someone’s heart. صلى الله عليه و سلم
Comments
0 Comments

0 cool comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Cool Message For Me ;) Peace!!!